banner

Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 low priced multibagger recommendations BSE/NSE

Dear readers ,

Thankyou for your support,Its your request that make me to research further and find more of these hidden Gems.

my past one year recommendations portfolio have given on an average 407% increase.

This year i am planning to give regular updates on multibaggers.I am starting PAID Services as well.
This will be of two types:

1. you pay for one year membership on which i will mail you the recommendations on a continuous basis for one year. A guaranteed list of 20+ sure shot multibaggers will be send to you

but believe me i will be providing way more than 20

2. customized service : In this i will help you out to pick your portfolio for any budget you have and i guarantee that at the end of a year if your portfolio is not positive i will refund your money. This also offers continuous support where you can ask me about any stocks and i will research on that and advice you on the same.

ALL MY RECOMMENDATIONS WILL BE FOR LONG TERM i.e MINIMUM 1 YEAR. BUT BE ASSURED THAT YOUR INVESTMENT WILL BE MULTIFOLD.

UNLIKE MANY OTHER RECOMMENDERS I WILL BE CONCENTRATING ONLY ON LOW PRICED SHARES WITH GOOD FUNDAMENTAL AND WHICH ARE READY TO ZOOM ANY TIME, SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE MAXIMUM WITH MINIMUM INVESTMENT.

for more details please mail me on multibaggerhunter@gmail.com

for my dedicated readers here i give two multibaggers of 2015


Bliss GVS 

Igarashi motors


No comments:

BOX OFFICE COLLECTION

52 week High Stock in BSE

CLOSE TO 52 WEEKS LOW STOCKS IN BSE